WHEN: April 2, 2015, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
WHERE: 850 West 7th Ave., Anchorage
What is the landscape for Government contracting in our near future and what might it look like in the next few years? The statewide Government Contracting: What’s on the Alaskan Horizon? Conference will explore this topic with state leaders and economists to provide businesses with an opportunity to plan for the future.
The conference, sponsored by the Alaska Procurement Technical Assistance Center, is scheduled for April 2, 2015. Presentations will include:
• General economic climate in Alaska
• Forecast of state budget and Alaska government spending outlook
• Federal spending trends
• Federal, State and local agency forecasts
• Economic development and growth activities currently underway in Alaska
• Business readiness and changing times in contracting
The conference presents an opportunity for businesses to learn the latest on federal and state government spending trends and how those trends may affect government contracting opportunities in Alaska.